Attention all! Our candle fundraiser is due Friday, September 25th. Please participate if at all possible! The money goes toward your child's kindergarten experience. Thank you for your support,
Our Gold Canyon Candle Fundraiser has gone home. This is specifically a fundraiser for kindergarten. The proceeds our class earns will go directly to our class. It is not put into a kindergarten pot and divided. If we earn $500.00 that money will go toward our class and the children in our class. Please consider participating in this fundraiser. The products will be delivered before the holidays so that you can count on using them for entertaining and as gifts. I love these candles, especially the fall scents, and I know you will too!
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
Your little PM Cowpoke Kinders will attend in the morning ONLY on the following minimum days: 8/26, 9/11, 10/2, 11/10, 1/15, 2/19, 4/8, 4/15 Spirit Day, 6/6-6/8 (end of school year). 8:40-12:20 (Pick up will always be at the classroom H2)
- 9/16 PTA "Wildwood Wednesdays" Fundraiser at American Road Trip. Make sure to bring the flier to the restaurant given to you in your homework folder.
- 9/18 Picture Day
- 9/21 Bring your Parent Guardian to Lunch Day for the Book Fair. Bring your lunch before class starts, eat with your child and visit the Book Fair.
- 9/22 Scholastic Book Fair/our class attends 1:30 PM
- 9/24 Scholastic Book Fair Family Night 5:30-8:00 PM
September Highlights of our Wildwood Wild West Kindergarten
- Writing has started in our class! We are learning that letters make words. We are also learning that stretching out words helps us to write the corresponding sounds and letters. In Writer's Workshop we get to share our writing with our friends.
- Book Bridges is also starting this month. Remember that this is a parent run program. In order for books to come home daily we need a volunteer Monday through Friday. If you are interested please let me know.
- Literacy Centers have also started. There are still a few days where parent help is needed in order for centers to run smoothly. This is when I do a guided reading group, while my parent volunteers work one on one in small groups.
- We have a 2nd Grade Big Buddy Class that visits us every other week. They assist us with art projects, play games, and read with us.
- Kindergarten was responsible for decorating the office this month so we made fall trees and wrote a poem! Stop by and check out our hard work!